Friday, November 14, 2008

Job Work in Process - Workbridge Update

I contacted T at Workbridge this afternoon asking her for any updates about the equipment application and she said that she is awaiting to get another quote for the adjustable desk with lever as they need two quotes. T said I should get a letter at the end of next week letting me know what they have approved and declined and what to do next. If desk is approved then I will be given contact details about where it's coming from and the desk people will also get my details, so we can arrange delivery time and I'd need to contact the Co-Managers so they can remove the desk from there office and get ready for the arrival of a new one.

I just looked at R (OT) email and she said she had sent Workbridge two quotes on a desk so humm wonder why T has to get more.

So maybe I'll start work at the beginning of December but it be up to the employer

No comments: