Saturday, November 08, 2008

At Friends Place, BBQ and Fireworks

I went to my friend's place last night for a BBQ, some drinks and to watch some fireworks. It was a fun and awesome nite and a late one at that too. We sat outside and talked while some cooked the meat on the BBQ. The kids that were there played on my friend's xbox and outside.

One of the guys had a really small remote controlled helicopter (length of a coke cola can) and flew it around and it was funny watching that. It flew past our heads and hitting into things. The kids ended up having a turn later and the helicopter got tangled up in one of the lady's hair haha that was so frreakin funny. I said get some scissors but that was not going to happen, they untangled the blades in the end.

Click HERE TO VIEW INFO
We ate around 8.30pm and I was pretty hungry by then. I had a little chicken, some steak and a chop, potato salad and a salad and it was all yummy. I love food that's cooked on a BBQ. I had some bubbles wine too.

Around 9pm we let off some fireworks and the kids loved it. They ran around with sparklers as well as watching the fireworks. One spinner went spinning near me and I took off in a hurry hehe. We ended up letting off four boxes of fireworks in one night. I gave some of the younger kids a ride on the back of my chair too, they stood on the back and I wheeled up and down the driveway, they loved it as it was nice and fast. I didn't get home till midnight after getting a taxi.

No comments: