Monday, November 24, 2008

Job Work in Process - Organising Equipment to be Delivered

HAHA my next steps... I wasn't going to contact the three company's where my equipment is coming from as they all would of just got their letter today. I have got a copy of each letter stating what equipment they are providing me and the detailed cost info and that I have to sign the delivery slip for each item.

Disability Resource Centre (DRC) - They rang me this morning telling me that they had to ring T at Workbridge to get my contact details and between the two of us we can arrange for delivery of the Reacher. We talked about the reacher and the one I currently use as they are different, so I'm sticking to the one that has been picked for me at extra cost LOL. DRC will ring me once they have arranged a Courier so I can be home for them.

Telecom Retail Holdings Ltd - I looked them up and couldn't find their contact details and again I only had their postal address on the letter. I rang T for the contact details and she gave me a number which didn't go far. T said to try getting the headset from any Telecom Shop and show them the letter and see if they can do it that way. I also said to T that I will wait till Friday to hear from them, as Telecom will have to contact T to get my details.

OfficeMax - I looked them up and couldn't find the right OfficeMax that went with the postal address on the letter I had so I ended up ringing there 0800# and the lady told me to contact Workbridge as they needed an account#. Rang T at Workbridge and told her the situation and she said to ring the number again and give them the REF#, did that and they still didn't know about the order from Workbridge but will pass the info onto their Manager who might know. Later I got a call from OfficeMax saying they will order the desk and get back to me about delivery. I did tell them that it can't be delivered till Dec 8th onwards and they were good with that. I then got another call about what color I want the desk to be.

I did contact my Employer who said they are too busy at the moment to have a desk delievered till December 8th onwards and that he is on his own as the other Co-Manager is away, they also are going on a course. He was happy to hear things are coming along.

Basically Workbridge sent me a letter saying this is what I'm getting with cost details and from where, with no company contact details. They send the same letter to the company and again without my contact details, meaning the company has to call Workbridge to get my details and I have to contact Workbridge to get there details. That is dumb if you ask me.

No comments: