Monday, November 10, 2008

Job Work in Process - Rang Workbridge

I contacted T from Workbridge asking her if she got the report from R (OT) and she said she has and she will talk to her Manager over the next couple of days about whether Workbridge will fund it all or WINZ will need to fund some if it!! This annoyed me a bit as Workbridge should fund it all, knowing that this is now an urgent case and asking WINZ to fund some of it will make the process even longer. T will contact me near the end of the week.

I asked T once it's been funded, what would the time frame there abouts.. would it be to get the equipment I need?? and she didn't know, she couldn't even give me a timeframe.

T at Workbridge doesn't seem to know anything and acts like a brick wall towards me, well that's how I feel about her after talking to her. She just doesn't seem to give a shit! let alone check on me on how I'm getting on.

I then rang the main number at Workbridge and said I'm ringing up for some info for a friend and asked her the same question I asked T, what's the time frame that it takes to get equipment once funding is approved and she couldn't or wouldn't give me an answer, so I asked her again with an example and she said it depends on where the equipment is coming from and if there is any in stock or they have to order the equipment, so I said 1-2 weeks then and she said I can't tell you that. I asked her to put me through to the Manager so I can ask him but he wasn't there. I don't understand why Workbridge can't give a client a simple time frame on getting equipment so they can go ahead and make other arrangements re job.

No comments: