Friday, November 21, 2008

Job Work in Process - Workbridge Approved Equipment FINALLY!!

I just got a call from T at Workbridge letting me know that everything is approved!! and I should receive a letter in the weekend from her about it all. The desk is coming from OfficeMax who have been paid to deliver and setup the desk for me at my work place, the Reacher is coming from DRC a more expensive one for some reason but hey that's all good and the Headset is coming from Telecom. The letter will give me a lot more information.
Actiforce Mechanical Height Adjustable Desk

Long Handled Reacher

M214c Plantronics Headset

Once I get the letter I can contact OfficeMax about delievery time etc as I need to let my Work know so they can re-arrange there office. Will update on this more later next week.

No comments: