Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Job Work in Process - Reacher Arrived, Desk Ordered

This morning I heard a knock at my door at around 7.45am and I was in bed still sleeping. After I'd got ready for the day I went and opened the door to find a package, I opened it to find the Reacher/pick up stick DRC has provided me. The courier was meant to drop this off after 10am which was clearly written on the package in black, and I also had to give my signature so DRC could be payed via Workbridge.

I ray up the Courier company and told them the situation who were not impressed with the driver, and got him to return so I could sign the deliver slip.

I tested out the Reacher and it was pretty good and I was able to pick up paper etc from the floor. One item down, two to go.

Desk - I also got the three colour samples from OfficeMax and decided what colour I wanted for my desk, I choose NZ Tawa which is a light brown. The desk has been ordered and will be ready in 10 working days. Then I can arrange dates for delivery with my employer's and OfficeMax XD

No comments: