Monday, October 13, 2008

Job work in Process - Work and Income Update

I just got a phone call from T (WINZ Employment Co-ord) asking me if I had got in contact with anyone from WINZ today and I said no not unless S has. T then informed me that someone contacted WINZ Manager this morning, about my case and saying that Work Bridge won't help me and that the Manager contacted Work Bridge to tell them this isn't on and to start moving my case!!! I didn't know what to say to T, due to the hours I had spent this morning with my boss. T from WINZ said that I should hear from Work Bridge tomorrow or soon about arranging to meet there OT at my Work to do a workplace assessment.

I have a feeling S has contacted WINZ manager as she asked me if I had talked to them about getting funding for an OT as T (WINZ co-ord) had said no)

No comments: