Thursday, September 22, 2005

~*WOW I am Back*~

wow talk about tblog being down a lot, gosh everytime I tried to add a blog, tblog would be down or was too slow and playing up. About time it is up again.

I completed my Frames course and did my exam. The Exam has 10 questions, 9 of them for me to write my answers and the 10th question was to create my own frame page!! So I emailed my 9 answers in with a note saying working on question 10 lol. To me I thought it was silly having them ask me to do a frame page on the last question as it would take a bit of time and more browser pages to open. (the exam was open in a browser page which I copied to word too) It took me 2 days to do my frame page, it was hard for me but I completed it. From my Tutor: The Frames Exam was perfect - A job well done and a definite 100% on the Exam. I am so proud of myself!!

Today I have created my index page (welcome) for my Forum so I am almost set to open it up and invite all those people that will benefit from the forum.

I also created this graphic today :)

My powerchair is still at Invacare, the tech could not pin point the problem so he was unable to fix anything. Invacare have contacted Invacare US and asked if they know what the problem could be and if they don't, should they replace the wheelbase frame or the seatframe or replace the whole chair! The creaking noise is in a moving part and to me that could be in both the frame and seatframe so I reakon replace the whole chair. So we are waiting to hear back from Invacare US.


No comments: