Saturday, September 17, 2005

~*New Zealand - General Election*~

I am watching the General Election here in New Zealand and it's very tight between National and Labour. National was in the lead but now Labour has taken the lead by 1%. There have been less votes this year so the election tally will arrive quicker tonight. The Special votes will be the important count as thay could change the winner tonight or maybe give the winner a few more votes in total, but won't know the special votes for a week or two I think.

I meet Helen Clark from Labour yesterday and shook her hand. Helen asked me, are you able to go and vote tomorow and I said, yep I'm voting for you. I meet Judith Tizard too.

NEWS FLASH - Just heard a News Flash on TV, of a light plane - pilot was threatening to crash the plane into the Auckland SkyTower tonight, in the end he crashed into the sea. The pilot is now in Auckland hospital. SkyTower was quickly evacuated and everyone is safe.

Back to watching the Election.

No comments: