Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Things to do for my Blog

Been awhile since I posted here. I want this blog to be my main blog as tblog seems to play up at times and want this as a backup too. This is a list of things I want to learn and find out if I can do things on here..
  1. transfer my tblog template here http://smilesnz.tblog.com/ to blogger as I love my tblog layout/colors>> comments please
  2. transfer my tblog posts or add them as a post and change the dates (I think blogger can do this)
  3. have archives DONE
  4. find out if I can add pictures to the sidebars of blogger>>>comments please
  5. how to add a banner to my blogger>>>comments please
  6. how do I transfer my blog directoreys etc

think that is all I can think of for now, so much to learn WOW this post was very easy compared to tblog :O I like it.

WOW adding the picture was easy, none of this uploading to a host before getting the pic url..wowzerss

No comments: