Wednesday, September 07, 2005

~*Passed my HTML Forms Course*~

Been busy with life in general and online stuff. I went home for Father's Day and we had a BBQ dinner for Dad and gave him some goodies which he liked.

I've been doing a HTML Forms course which WebTech provides. It was tricky at times but overall good, so far the shortest course out of these HTML Courses. I passed my exam and here is my Certificate.

Went out to my old work place and had lunch with my friend's, we had SubWay and it was yummy. I helped one of my old workmates choose a Laptop the other day, which she had bought. I setup Nortons and installed some other software for her and showed her how to use them. The touchpad on the laptop was very sensitive, I was trying to scroll up the My Programs Menu and it clicked on the wrong things, basically the touchpad was too easy to click. I wanted the mouse lol, this was driving me nuts.

Now that I have a break from my course I can do some more graphic's and more work on my Forum.

No comments: