Thursday, September 15, 2005

~*Busy Bee*~

I am so tired, but have enough energy to do a quick update since last time I blogged. Yesterday I was out all day, first Dad took me to Invacare so the tech could look at my wheelchair to see where this creaking noise is coming from, that I am hearing everytime I move and it's very irrating and annoying. We ended up leaving my new wheelchair there as it will take longer than I thought to fix, but lucky I had my old chair with me and got in that. Dad and I then went and had an early lunch and I had Subway. Dad went back to work and I shopped around the mall, then later went to see a movie called Red Eye which was totally awesome!!

at the moment with my Forum. I've set up a different one now hehe with the help of a friend who talked me through the setup step by step. I've learned so much about the different forums out there and how to set them up and using an ftp program which I've used before. I now have to design my index page, that's a welcome page which will have a link to the forum and other pages soon one day lol.

I have also recieved my Frames lesson 1, so I got to start working on that, but not today. Don't feel up to it.

I have been quite involved in the Lost Plot and the Tomb in my neopets game online. I have a Tablet which is like a puzzle and I have to play games to get my map, then go to the Tomb and find my door to go through to collect my tablet peice and so on till my tablet is full.

Here is another graphic I created


No comments: