Thursday, September 04, 2008

Job work in Process

I've been in contact with Workbridge trying to sort out things for my work as I will need a workstation and other equipment to help me work. I have a meeting next week with a lady from Workbridge to fill out a 'Job Application Form' which needs support letters attached. Once this form has been processed (may take up to two weeks) Workbridge will orgainse a Community OT to meet me at the workplace and see what is needed for me to work.

Over the last week I have got quotes for some equipment I think I will need, getting support letters started and getting other things ready to attach to the application form. The quicker I get the application form in and the OT out the quicker I can start.

I've been waiting for my work contract and I recieved it this afternoon. So I have almost everything now. My next battle is finding some transport to and from work with a taxi company that can fit me in around school runs.

No comments: