Monday, September 08, 2008

Job work in Process - Workbridge Meeting

Today I met up with a lady (will name her T) from Workbridge to talk about funding for equipment for me to use at work and a workstation. I had my support person (which we will name S) with me too. We met at the job place so she could see where I'll be working. I had most of the 'Job Support Application' filled out and had everything else that I needed to attach to the form all ready. We talked about trasnport to and from work and the workstation. T accepted my Job Support Application.

An OT from Workbridge will contact me sometime soon to met me at the workplace to look at the office and see what is needed for my needs to work there.

I checked out the back to see where the taxi could drop me off and pick me up and checked some other things out before I left. I needed to change my hours and that was all good and I start in October.

No comments: