Sunday, October 02, 2005

~*My Weekend*~

I went out shopping and lunch with Mum and Dad on Saturday. We arrived at the shopping area and decided to have a coffee and something to eat as I hadn't had breakfast. I had a Moccia and shared a toastie with Mum. Mum needed a new cell phone and Vodafhone had a Trade in where you get $100 off the new phone. I helped Mum decide and in the end she picked the Nokia 6020 and it is a pretty good phone for the deal she got. I bought a watch as my other watch had died on me. I was told that the new battrey didn't work and there was a lot of soapy stuff in the watch which had damaged it. I will not spend a lot of money on a watch anymore!! It''s not worth it if I'm buying a new watch every 3-4 years.

We had a late lunch and it was nice. I had two entres, chicken satay and 4 spring rolls and a nice cold beer:) Mum and Dad both had Fish n Chips, both were slightly different. Did some more shopping then I did a food shop, then we came home.

Also that morning we heard the Final Result of the Election Results from the Special Vote's and LABOUR won by 2 Seats!! Dam that was close, but a good result. It's also Daylight Saving so we had to put our clocks forward an hour before bed.

Today I did nothing at all, and it was a very wet crappy day.

1 comment:

::Zissy:: said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time with your folks. :) As for watches I never spend that much for one because they don't last me that long. Some of mine cost less than the batteries they need. hehehe

Hugs, Zissy