Monday, October 24, 2005

~*Labour Weekend*~

It's Labour Weekend here and that means a long weekend. The shopping mall down the road from me is celebrating big time as it's been open for just over 40 years!! Yes it was open in 1963, that's 10 years before I was born!!

I went down to the mall and checked out all the sales and got a few things. I also got a free coffee from Robert Harris from the leaflet I had and also I got some other cheapie food offers. If you spend $20 or more, you can enter a draw for a Boat Cruise and many other prizes, I didn't win anything this time

Today which is offically Labour Day, I stayed home and enjoyed the sunshine and did some stuff online.

3 comments:

smilesnzz said...

Hi SUe, yea the hoildays are different lol, this weekend its halloween, I think that its the same with you, not too sure.
Thanks for visiting

::Zissy:: said...

it sounds like you had a wonderful day. :) Have you ever been on a cruise? I haven't and I'm not sure if I could or not. I really would love to do it but don't know how I would handle it.

Hugs, Me

smilesnzz said...

humm Cruise, no i don't think I have, but I rmember when I used to be able to walk going onto a bog cruise liner and checking it out. I would love to go on a cruise, like the Titanic liner..very kewl. See myself lying in top deck pool enjoying the sun and a nice cocktail drink heheh looking over into the sea haha