Thursday, October 27, 2005

~*Freaked Out*~

I was wheeling to the mall in my wheelchair like I normally do and went down a side street a bit so I could cross the road. A double trailer truck stopped for me so I could cross the road, I saw this silver car behind the truck too, so thinking he was stopped behind the truck no where to go and all was clear, I started to cross the road. Next minute I heard the trucks horn blaring, which caused me to slow down and also look towards the truck, and then I see this silver car speeding down the inside lane of the truck!! and past me.

Now all I could see was a flash of the silver car and driver as he was really speeding past and the guy never stopped or slowed down.

At this point I was kinda freaking out from the horn blaring and this car speeding past me, almost hitting me.

The silver car had gone out of sight, I then carried on and got to the footpath safley and turned around and waved to the truck driver who was still waiting for me to safley cross.

I then stopped for 5 minutes getting myself calmed down. I had all these thoughts going through my head, did this guy in the car see me, why was he going so fast. was he trying to hit me and why didn't he stop.

Lucky for me that the truck driver saw this car speeding down the inside lane and gave me a warning with the horn, otherwise I would have been hit.

I feel lucky to be alive again!! I don't even want to think what would of happened if this idot had hit me at the speed he was going.

3 comments:

::Zissy:: said...

OMGoodness Jenn........that is the closest you ever want to be isn't it? I am shaking inside for you and the way you wrote made me feel like I was right there. I will keep you in my prayers so that you get over this very quickly.

Hugs, Zissy

smilesnzz said...

Hi Zizzy and yea I think this was the closest ever to being hit by a car with speed. Thanks and I will always be on the double lookout at that road.
hugs
Jenn

smilesnzz said...

Hi locke and thanks for visiting:)