Friday, October 07, 2005

~*My Sister is visiting*~

My sister Anna is visiting family for a week so we going to be busy. Anna and her bf Andy arrived around 8am so we had a full day out and about really. Mum and Dad picked them up from the airport then came and got me, then we went out for a Brunch which was yummy!! Wanna here what I had hehe, well let's see.. I had bacon, eggs, sausages with cheese in them, tomatomushrroms and some toast.

The weather was really crappy, it was cold, windy and the rain was very heavy and came down whenever it felt like it. After brunch we all went up to a Look Out and had a wonder, I stayed in the van. We then went back to Mum and Dad's place and mucked around there and talked. After dinner I came back home.

Yesterday Mum, Anna and I went shopping all day, it was fun. We helped Anna get some nice Summer work clothes along with having some food. We then went to another mall and did some more shopping. I got my nails done with an Overlay, make my nails grow stronger and look nice. Mum got her feet done, townails painted and foot masage. Later we meet up with the rest of the family at a resturant and had Dinner. I had Roast Pork and it was nice. Some then came back to my place and we had some drinkies and watched a dvd about cars etc

No comments: