Friday, October 28, 2005

~*Got my TDX Back*~

Dad took me to Invacare this morning so I could collect my TDX powerchair. It was sitting there waiting for me, so Dad loaded it into the van, then loaded me into the van. We then went to MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association) to pick up a set of ramps for me to try at my parents place. If I feel safe going up the ramp, let alone being able to go up the ramp, I can keep them on loan from MDA. The ramp is steeper than the ramp I'm currently using which is a concern to me and also chair & me weigh 65kg more than the usage weight for this ramp.

Dad and I then went and had brunch and then I got dropped off home. I got stuck into all my emails, I get over 40 emails a day lol, then did some posts on my boards and some other things. Has been a busy day and I am happy I have my TDX back. Should get my replacement TDX sometime in November. I watched 24 tonight, one of my favorite programs and it's getting really good, now I have to wait till next Friday to watch more.

1 comment:

::Zissy:: said...

Happy to hear you have your chair back until you get your replacement. It's nice to spend time with Dad I'm sure. I hope you will be able to use the ramp but be careful. :)

Hugs, Zissy