Thursday, October 20, 2005

~*Busy Bee*~

Well Image hosted by Photobucket.com over the last few days. I was helping a friend of mine create a New Photo Gallery for a Community we are in. He created the gallery and loaded it from his server and I saved 14 folders full of photos to my harddrive. Once he had created the catogory's I was able to login with admin and upload all these photo's. It was a big task but I enjoyed doing it, I got to check out all the photos I hadn't seen.

I have been running my new Forum/Boards which is getting under way really well. I am wanting to add a Counter and a Guest Book to the Welcome page and add some METE tags to help promote the site.

I have also been doing my CSS Course inbetween all this and it's tricky coding. I was finding it easy till I was asked to create a CSS file with all my styles added to it and no HTML tags. Then remove my style tags and styles from my homework page and add a certian link, to see what would happen's. What happened was that even with removing my style tags and styles, and adding a link, my homework page still looked like it did before I removed the style tags etc..if that makes sence.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

darn html and css...makes my darn brain hurt!..LMAO!..SMARTY PANTS!

::Zissy:: said...

u are doing such a great job Jenn.......keep it up girly. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are coming along nicely with CSS. I'm trying to get through a book on (X)html and CSS and find I keep putting it down to do other things. ack! I'm sure you'll be running circles around everyone else pretty soon.

smilesnzz said...

Reply to Jay: LOL

Reply to Zizzy & Melis: Thanks:)

Reply to Lindy: Thanks, now I need to work on what I learnt:) xhtml and CSS learning at one go ekk, that confuse me hehe.