Tuesday, October 11, 2005

~*Had a Blast*~

Over the last five day's I have been out and about with family, it's been a blast. On Saturday evening my sister Anna and her bf Andy were on there way to the Black Eyed Pea's concert, Mum and Dad were dropping them off. I was watching the News and heard that the 120km winds damaged the Stadium railing and the staidum was unsafe for the concert so they had to move it to town, where they would preform two concerts for 5000 people. I rang Anna and told her that it is now in town, and that there will now be two short concerts. Those with tickets from 1-2500 go to the first concert and those with ticket #2500+ go to the last concert starting at 11pm which was the concert Anna and Andy had to go to.

They came back to my place, picked me up and we went off to the pub for drinks and food. I had a nice shaker too, first one I ever had. Anna and Andy then decided to go to the concert so we went and dropped them off in town, then headed home.

Anna and Andy turned up at my house about 2am after the concert, they said it was worth it and seemed to enjoy it, so that was good. I didn't get much sleep that night and I also had a sratchy sore throat.

Sunday we got up early and headed off to pick up Mum and my brother Ben and we headed off for an hours drive to the Snow Planet. It was an neat place, very wheelchair accessiable too. Mum and I sat in the warm resturant watching Ben, Anna and Andy skiing and snowboarding through the glass window. I got a chance to go right up to the snow area and feel the snow, which I haven't felt since I was 7 years old in England. We then all had some lunch, then came home. I watched the rest of the Bathurst race too. We had a nice BBQ for dinner. I have got some kind of cold, think it's just a headcold.

Monday, Anna, Andy, Mum and I went shopping again and that was fun. I did more window shopping this time. After a long day shopping we headed back home which took about an hours drive as we hit traffic.
Later we meet up with the rest of the family at the Bowling Ally. We had a nice dinner first then went tin pin bowling and that was a lot of fun. I was able to use a special ramp to roll the ball down as I am unable to lift the ball. I got a STRIKE too!! That was awesome and my brother got about 6 strikes hehe he was able to get good speed.

Today, Tuesday I had a good sleep in as I needed it. I just relaxed at home today. Anna and Andy came over for awhile and say bye as they leave tomorow morning.

1 comment:

::Zissy:: said...

Wow it sounds like all of you had a great time. I'm so happy that you got to spend time with them but I'm sad that you aren't feeling well.

Hey this site is the Bomb baby!!!!

Hugs, Zissy