Monday, August 15, 2005

~*True Friendship's*~

After reading some blogs on Friendship's, I thought I'd write about True Friendship's.

To me a True Friendship are two friend's who care for each other, have respect, help each other, laugh together, have fun, honest and don't judge others. Your true friend is someone who returns there caring nature back to you when you need it, help you when you need it, and much much more. Basically they are there for you too.

A friend who love's your attention, help, caring, respect, fun etc and doesn't reurn it is not your true friend. They may be a friend still but that's about it.

  • True Friend's are those person's that return your friendship.

  • Friend's are those person's that enjoy your friendship nature

I have a few True Friend's in real life and online, but mostly friend's What I find hard in a friendship is some of my friend's can give out jokes, hassle me and when I give it back, they can't hack it. Also when I care for my friends if they are sick, visit them when ill, help them getting a job, writting a letter, doing jobs for them etc, they don't bother helping me if needed or even a thank you, sometimes that is forgotten. I just think sometime's friend's use their friend's for there own needs, eg it's all about them, no one else.

Just some thought's on Ture Friendship's and Friendship's..

No comments: