Wednesday, August 03, 2005

~*Cat Poems*~

Here are some Cat Poems I found..

~*The Cat*~


Within that porch, across the way,
I see two naked eyes this night;
Two eyes that neither shut nor blink,
Searching my face with a green light.

But cats to me are strange, so strange -
I cannot sleep if one is near;
And though I'm sure I see those eyes,
I'm not so sure a body's there!
- by W. H. Davies


~*Cats Sleep Anywhere*~


Cats sleep anywhere,
any table, any chair,
top of piano, window ledge,
In the middle, on the edge,
Open drawer, empty shoe,
anybody's lap will do.
Fitted in a cardboard box,
In the cupboard; with your frocks,
Anywhere...they don't care.
Cats sleep anywhere.
- by Eleanor Farjeon

~*Cat hair!*~

Cat hair on the bedspread,
Cat hair on the chair.
Cat hair in the casserole,
Cat hair EVERYWHERE!

Cat hair on my best coat,
Even on the mouse!
You live and eat and breathe cat hair,
When cats live in your house.

No comments: