Sunday, August 14, 2005

~*My Interesting Week*~

I finally finished my Harry Potter book and I want to say so much, but I won't spoil it for others who are still reading it. I am now going to read the full set hehe I guess you could call me addicted to Harry Potter, it's crazy but true.

I have been creating letter stats for IncredMail and it's a lot of fun. Some of the letter stats other people have made has blown me away. I am creating new graphic's in psp and enjoying that.

Something I made

I did my first HTML 101 Course which involved 5 lessons and an exam and I passed!! Waiting for my certificate to be emailed to me. I have signed up for the next course which is Tables. HTML looked scary to me at first and while doing the lesson's I actually enjoyed it and HTML doesn't seem as hard as I thought.

I watched the Tri Nations game last night, All Blacks vs Australia and it was a tight game. It was a really good game actually, both teams at a similar level but of course the All Blacks WON!!! They won 30-13 way to go All Blacks.


No comments: