Monday, August 29, 2005

~*Matakana*~

Yesterday I went out with family for a drive to Matakana. It was a really nice day too so we were lucky with the weather. We stopped at Morris and James Pottery and Cafe, and had lunch there which was really nice. I had rare beef (which I asked for it to be cooked longer) and salad and a nice cold beer. We ordered at the right time too, as after we got our meals, there were lots of people waiting to order.

After lunch we had a look at the nice Pottery. While some were still looking I went outside and wheeled around. My brother and Dad took some photo's of me and I said I would take one of my brother, and he said nah and walked right up behind me while I was wheeling around to try and take a photo. heheh it was a funny site. Here are some photo's below..

Me outside at Morris and James Pottery and Cafe at Matakana



and the beach was Omaha.



The beach was nice, I wish I could wheel on the sand and feel the water on my feet. I miss being able to swim in the salty sandy water with the waves crashing onto me and diving in and out of the waves.

No comments: