Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthday Dinner with Family

It's my birthday tomorrow and we decided to go out for dinner tonight, rather than tomorrow night. I was at Mum and Dad's for a little while and Mum helped me with a Sudoku game as I was having some trouble with it, but we managed to solve it in the end. I then showed everyone my new Nokia N95 cell phone.

We then went out for dinner at "Hallertau" where they brew there own beer, it was a nice restaurant. We ordered our meals and drinks which didn't take long to arrive. For starters I had the Crumbed lamb Cutlets and those were very nice, came with a mustart/pepper type sauce. For my main I had Eye Fillet steak on some small potatos, with tomato sauce and a peice of bacon on top. The eye fillet was really good and filling, it was a thick peice. haha I couldn't resist and ordered Apple Crumble with ice-cream which I shared with everyone. It was actually really hot so the ice-cream helped.

I then opend up some birthday gifts and got some neat things XD I got a nice bottle of Wine, a bottle of Kailua, manucure voucher, a nightie and a diary. Thanks everyone for the neat gifts.

No comments: