Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sports, Food Shop, Warriors vs Broncos Game

I had a long and fun day today. It started off st sports practice at 1pm, we had all ten player's which meant we could have two full teams of 5 v 5 players. This was awesome as we were able to play positions in hockey and balloon soccer. If we all had foot guards we could of played rugby and that would of been awesome. Anyhow hockey went well, I was team captain and we decided to change positions every so often to give everyone a go at the different positions. Our team won hockey by 2-1. Playing positions means we are playing more as a team and doing more passing etc. It was the first time in a very long time that we played positions in balloon soccer, we haven't done this in 3 yrs actually. Sean and I the two experienced player's took on the adjoining six position on each team and informed our team players about the positions they are in and some key things that they need to know during play. Soccer was awesome and I have no idea what the score was. It was just fun all round, I loved today's practice.

Dad and I then went to the mall to get some things then I did my food shopping. I got Dad a birthday pressie too. We also stopped for a drink and something to eat. Came home and put the food away, then I got
changed ready to go out to the rugby game with my brother.

We heade
d off to the stadium and parked the van in the disabled parking area, then we had to walk some way to get to our seats. We sat right in front of the field basically so we were real close and we could see the big screen as well.
Normally when we go to Mt Smart stadium we are sitting up high so we can see the whole field and what's going on better. At this stadium I could actually see how freakin fast these guys were running and omg they are fast!! I found it harder to keep up with the play as I was eye level with the players so i had to look at the screen a lot but it was awesome anyhow. The down side was that the Warriors got there butts kicked. Scroe: Warriors 10 - Broncos 26 I'd go again.

No comments: