Friday, March 06, 2009

New Desktop Wallpaper

I was browsing some desktop wallpapers and came across this one below, which caught my attention so I now have it as my wallpaper.
I also learnt another way of taking a screenie on my iMac...
Press Command-Shift-4 (all at once) and then press the spacebar once. The crosshairs will change into a camera icon. Hover the camera over any area on the screen you wish to capture, for example, the Dock, the menu bar, the desktop, or any open window. Then just click the mouse button to "snap" a screen shot. Or hit Command-. (Command-period) to cancel. With this option, you can entirely eliminate the desktop when you capture a screen shot of an individual window and get a clean outline without having to crop your screenshot in another application.

No comments: