Friday, March 20, 2009

Lot's Going On Today

It's been a pretty good day with lot's of things being done that has needed attention. This morning the Electrican came to unplug the element hob for uninstallation. I then had a meeting with my Service Coordinator from Focus 2000 regarding mainly one of my carer's due to on-going problems with her. I want to get it sorted out rather just just turn around and say I don't want you anymore. The meeting went well and we were able to update my file at the same time, I felt better that finally something is being done about my carer problems. I will get a call sometime next week to see how it goes and if my carer still wants to work for me haha I hope she does as she's good in some areas. She knows I want her to stay on anyhow.

Straight after my meeting the guy arrived to prepare the area to fit the new element hob in, which later the electrican will come and set it up. He was given the wrong measurments but he and his mate managed to get the element area all sorted out and fit the new hob in.
Old Element Hob


They added rimu trimming to the left and right side of the New element hob...see below in photo


They also cut away some more of the white rim underneath so I can wheel under more, this makes things easier for me. I don't have to lean forward so uch which was causing me a sore back and I can get closer to the cooking area.

My brother then arrived when they were packing up to pick the van up. I cleaned the bench area a little as they left it in a dirty dusty mess. I'm tired now but off to cook my dinner on my new elements XD

No comments: