Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Browns Bay, Long Bay, Albany and Dinner

My uncle Tim and his partner Val arrived on Monday at Mum and Dad's place. They had been touring New Zealand. Today Dad, Tim, Val and I went to Brown's Bay, Long Bay and then stopped off at Albany for a little while before heading back to Dad's place. It was pretty overcast and a little windy today so it wasn't really a nice day, let alone warm. I hadn't been to Browns Bay for so long but it was nice to check it out. We walked along the little town street then we went to the beach and Val took some photos and I did too using my phone. We then had some lunch.

We headed to Long Bay which I have been to more. We got out and had a walk along the beach edge, Val and Tim went on the sand for a bit and looked at some shells. More photos were taken. We then headed off to Albany for a drink and to show them one of the nice shopping malls. We then went back to Dad's place and later we went out for Dinner at a nearby resturant. I had pork belly, beans and eggplant mash and it was good, I had to take a doggie bag home though. I also had chocolate fondue which I shared with anyone wanting some, it was good but the chocolate could of been thicker.

No comments: