Monday, April 06, 2009

Ultrasound Done

I went to my hospital appt this morning to get an ultrasound done on my left shoulder and left elbow. It was a little uncomfortable on my shoulder due to him putting pressure on it while doing the ultrasound. He could see some long term Bursitis in the shoulder and said the report will tell me more. He didn't see to much wrong in the elbow but again I felt the pressure in some areas of my elbow as he was doing the ultrasound. He also asked me where it was sore. Report should tell my Dr what is going on. He took a quick picture of my right shoulder to compare I guess. It proably would of been a good idea to ultrasound that shoulder too as it has similar signs, just not as bad as the left side.

Afterwards, Mum and I went for some lunch and had a quick look around the mall then Mum dropped me home.

No comments: