Thursday, June 05, 2008

Power Module and Other Parts Arrived for my TDX 5 - Update

After talking to a Eddy at Invacare we got things sorted.
Just a Record For Myself. The below solved the 'Press Reset' problem on my TDX 5.

To use Tilt/Recline and Elevating leg rests via the joystick in Drive 4, I did the below settings...


Drive 4
No Driving - ON
Tilt/Recline - 4-SWITCH
Standby Mode - OFF
Standby Select - OFF
(I can still use my Single Toggle Switch for Tilt/Recline while I'm driving as well as no driving)

To have the Standby Time option, working in Drive 1, Drive 2 and Drive 3, I did the below settings...


Drive 1
Standby Select - ON
Standby Time - 1205%

Drive 2
Standby Select - ON
Standby Time - 1205%

Drive 3
Standby Select - ON
Standby Time - 1205%


I'm going to now add ALL the settings in each drive on my settings spreadsheet, for future reference

No comments: