Sunday, June 15, 2008

2008 Iveco Series All Blacks vs England

Last night my brother and I went to the All Blacks vs England game and what a game it was!!

I totally loved the game and whole outing, Eden Park was fully seated too. Loads more people there making it hard to get to our seat, but we got there and stayed. My friend Richie and his carer and other friends I knew were all there too. It wasn't as cold either, which was good.
All Blacks take the win 37-20

Dan Carter (Dan the man) set up a tri and kicked all the conversions, he got lots of points
07 June | All Blacks vs Ireland | Wellington | Result: 21-11
14 June | All Blacks vs England | Auckland | Result: 37-20 (I went too)
21 June | All Blacks vs England | Christchurch | Result: 44-12
03 September | All Blacks vs Samoa | New Plymouth | Result: 101-14

More about the game here

No comments: