Monday, June 16, 2008

Orthotic Centre

I went to the Orthotic Centre with mum today to sort out some winter shoes for me. I'm going to get the same shoes made as last time, those were made in 2004. The new shoes will be leather and have baby wool inside to keep my feet warm. But sadly I was told they won't be finished till September when Winter is almost over!! But guess I will have them for next winter.

I need to keep my feet warm as I get chillblains on my toes and they are quite sore. I had these over the last 2 years and thought they were pressure ulcers, but looks like they are chillblains.

Once I get my winter shoes done, they will make me another pair of shoes for everyday wear, like the ones I wear now.

Mum and I went to Slyvia Park for lunch and some shopping after.

No comments: