Monday, April 24, 2006

~*My cat Casey got in a fight*~

awww my poor baby, Casey (cat) was attacked by the usual ginger male cat right near the door Friday night. Casey came around to the door looking scared, normally the door is open for her to come in but I had it shut. I didn't even go and open it for her, as I was talking to my friend who was here. Next minute the ginger cat had jumped on her and I couldn't move in time as my chair was in standyby mode, but I yelled to distract the cats, but it didn't work.

Casey came in and went off to my room like she normally does after getting hurt. Casey had come to me when I called her and I grabbed her tail and she hissed at me, and I saw a spec of blood on my hand. errrr here is anohter vet bill coming!! Later I went down to my room and saw some dripped blood on the carpet, it seemed alot of blood to us, so I was now worried.

Next morning which was Saturday I rang the vet as I knew they were open till 2pm. The vet that normally comes down to my house to see Casey, was off and the other vet couldn't come down I couldn't get her there either. I just wanted to make sure she was ok and wasn't going to get any abceses (sp). I kept Casey inside all day Sunday while I was out.

Today I rang the vet and he came and saw Casey, and checked her over and found the spot with Casey screatching in her meow cat way, never heard her like that ever, scared me abit. Casey has an open wound..bite in her tail and that is the sorest part, she may have a bite in her leg too, but she been through enough with the vet. You could see she was real sore. The vet gave her pain relief and injection of antibotics too. Now I have to give her some antibotics, starting from tomorow via paste, given via a syringe type tube via the mouth, so I hope I can get it in her when she's on my lap LOL

Now for the vet bill

No comments: