Monday, April 24, 2006

~*Digital Camara Gone*~

A few hours after the people had left, after cleaning all the mould, I had noticed my Digital Camara was not where I had put it (ready for me to take to the v8 Supercar racing). So I went on a hunt for my camara and couldn't find it. I thought when I get in my manual chair tonight I will go through the trolley the camara was sitting on and make sure it's not been put in another trolley shelf.

Last Sunday which was Easter I went out with my family for the day and took my digital camara with me, in my bag. I hadn't used it, so it stayed in my bag all day. Later that night I checked the digital camara's battery to make sure it had enough power for the following weekend so I can take it to the V8 Supercar Racing. The batterys were ok, so I put the camara into it's camara bag and put it on top of the trolly, where it normally sits.

Tuesday came around and the people came around to clean the mould off the walls, there were three of them. The guy was doing the lounge and I was in the lounge all the time except at the end when I went and checked the other rooms to see if everything was back to normal. The guy had to move the sofa to get to the wall, then he moved the trolley where my digital camara was sitting on top. I helped him move some other things and put them on the sofa, he moved the trolley and got to work. I was still in the room watching music on tv.

After it was all done one of the lady's asked me to check the bathroom and bedroom to make sure everything was back where it should be etc, so I did that. Now at this point is where I left the lounge.

Back to the lost digital camara, I still couldn't find it and this was really strange. Dad had dropped the van back on Wednesday night, so he too had a look around, even in places I couldn't get too. He pulled out the sofa and had a look to see if it had fallen there. Nothing. It feels awful, as I could have put the camara somewhere and it's just not coming to me. I rang my Tenant Manager and asked him to contact the people to see if they had accidently picked the camara up with the other things. I also found the lady's cell ph# and rang her and asked her the same thing (not wanting to accuse them) and she said she will get back to me. She rang me back to say she talked to her boss and her boss said I should get my tenant manager to come help look. I told her that I've had my dad look and I'm just checking with everyone who's been at my home over that time etc. I even think, she said that she still hadn't asked the guy who cleaned the lounge, but she did say that he wouldn't do that, to risk his job. Who knows, he might not be trusted!

I rang the Police in the weekend to see if they could come out and do a police report, but my local poilce station was closed and the other Branch wouldn't come out. I rang the local Police station this morning, they asked me to go to them to do the report and I told the lady, I can't as I can't get into the station as it has steps and I use a wheelchair. She then told me to come to the back of the station, then ring them on my cell ph to say I'm outside. I said it's a week tomorow, she said that's ok, anytime this week you can come up. Tomorow is another public holiday too so I can only get up there when the weather is fine.

No comments: