Wednesday, February 01, 2006

~*ProfessioNAIL*~

Image hosting by PhotobucketI'm so annoyed with the so called ProfesioNAIL ladies. I went to get my 'usual' gel overlay back fill done and my nails filed down abit as they are too long. It's really hard cause these girls do not speak English as a first language so for them trying to understand what I'm wanting is crazy. Anyhow I told them what I wanted, she started filing down my nails to the length I was happy with. She then said that she would have to remove all the hard gel overlay nails off my real nails, and redo the gel overlay so I said fine, $40 that be. It felt quite weird having hard gel nails being peeled off the top of my own nails. She had done that then she cut's my nails again, and I was thinking is she just cutting the ends off?? but noooooo she cut them so short, right down to my skin..I just about died!! Then she pulled out false nails, I said no I don't want those, I asked for gel overlay, like I always have. After some dicussion with another work mate then back to me, she said ok. She said do you like short nails?? I said no, you cut em short...duhhh She then filed them round, saying it's hard to file short nails. Then she painted them with clear nail polish as I requested. OH and the cost had gone up to $55.00. errrrr So anyway my fingers abit sore and I wasn't happy with what she did. I won't let her near my nails again!! I do like ProfessioNAILS as they normally do a good job and I can sit comfortable at there tables. I just have to wait till my nails grow to get nails:(

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is what my nails did look like when I went in, now they are very short!!

No comments: