Saturday, February 11, 2006

~*XBOX 360*~

Image hosting by PhotobucketI've been debating about Pre-ordering a XBOX 360 Premier Box and VIP Premiere Pack for awhile now. I have never had an Xbox, only a PS1 which was good at the time. I've never been a serious game player so this is one reason why I'm debating over it at such a big cost too. But since I'm jobless and not doing a lot, I might get into playing games more on the Xbox and using it's other features, as playing games on a PC is a bit slow. I was thinking I could use the Xbox for playing games and watching DVD's (even though I have a non-multiplayer DVD Player) and also download some Arcade games. I would use my PC for my usual surfing, emailing, forums and the games I already have for my pc. I have also checked out the Xbox.com website and found two games I think I'd enjoy playing, which are The Elder Scroll IV: Oblivion and Kameo: Elements of Power.

The XBOX 360 Premier Edition Box $719.99 includes:Image hosting by Photobucket

  1. Wireless controller
  2. 20GB Hard-drive
  3. Media Remote
  4. Xbox Live Silver
  5. HD Video & Audio connectivity

VIP Premiere Pack $169.95 includes:

  1. Wireless controller
  2. Game: Perfect Dark Zero
  3. Limited Xbox 360 Faceplate
  4. Xbox 360 DVD & VIP Access to the 360 Website
  5. Demos
  6. VIP Premiere Card for giveaways (not sure if this is from the shop I pre-order from)

I have up till March 20th to get my pre-order in if I want it. If I pre-order the Xbox 360 and the VIP Premiere Pack for $889.95, then I get $200 FREE Surival Pack, which includes, Xbox 360 carry bag, Xbox t-shirt, Xbox cap and playable demos (which I don't really need..but it's FREE). I also get my name put into a Draw for a Plasma LCD TV. Or I just buy the Xbox 360 Premier Edition Box for $719.99, but still, that's a lot of money. Errrr Decisions..decisions

Oh I found this XBOX Song LOL http://www.ggl.com/news.php?NewsId=2106

No comments: