Wednesday, February 15, 2006

~*I got a New Toy*~

Image hosting by PhotobucketI finally bought myself a new toyImage hosting by Photobucket it's the Iriver T10 512 MP3 Player and it's so kewl!! I got it cheap too as I bought four!!Image hosting by Photobucket LOL My brother Ben decided against the IPOD Shuffle since the Iriver had more battery life and the FM feature and a few other things he liked about it, which the IPOD didn't have, his wife Ang wanted one too, so we asked around for some good cash discounts on 3 Irivers. We got one, then my sister Anna wanted one too (she did want a IPOD Nano at first) so now we were looking for four of them. We got a great deal and I picked them up yesterday.Image hosting by Photobucket LOL I was coming home with 4 Irivers heheh felt good too.

I had a play with my new mp3 player and it's pretty easy too use, light and small and it's red, not pink like some people say...think they are colour blind.
Image hosting by Photobucket Ben came over after work wanting to play with his new toy too and he was really pleased with how easy you can get around the settings and how compact it is. It was Ben's birthday on the 12th so he got his as a present. Anna should get her's today or tomorow and she can't wait.Image hosting by Photobucket

Now I'll be wheeling around the streets listening to music from my Iriver
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by PhotobucketHere are the specifcations for the Iriver T10 512Image hosting by Photobucket

FEATURES: Plays up to 17+ hours of music, 512MB internal storage, Supports subscription music services, Vivid color display, Up to 53 hours of battery life, Skip-free and sport-ready, Built-in sport clip, FM tuner and FM recorder, Voice recorder, Plays MP3, WMA and OGG music files, Enhanced 3D audio (supports SRS WOW), Fast USB 2.0 transfers, 1 year warranty.
PACKED WITH: Iriver earphones, USB 2.0 interface cable, Printed manual, Installation CD, AA battery.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows XP (SP1 or higher), Windows Media Player 10, CD-ROM Drive, USB Port
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: