Tuesday, January 31, 2006

~*Auckland Anniversary*~

Image hosting by PhotobucketYesterday was Auckland Anniversary so Dad and I went down to Mission Bay by the waterfront. The sun was out and clear blue sky with high humidity. Dad and I went to the viewing peak area, which had huge areas of nice green cut grass. Lot's of people were there too looking at the view. A plane had flew across really low and it was neat seeing that fly over our heads lol We could see lots of sailing boats racing and some really small sailing boats. We saw one huge sail boat that had five sails!! and a Navy Ship which sounded off the gun for the boat race.

Dad and I went around more to the other side to see Mission Bay and next minute an F16 or F18 plane flew over our heads really low too along with the roar of the flyover. It then went straight up into the sky and did some twirls then went around the back of the viewing area, so we thought, cause next minute we heard a load zooooom noise and the F18 did another low fly over, this time the plane was even lower and clearer to see..It was WAY kewl!!! I loved it, I wanted more flyovers hehe

It's a shame I didn't have my camara with me. We then walked down the peak and down into Mission Bay and had BK for lunch. Yep both me and Dad had BK!! Yummy.. We did see another place, think it was a War Bird plane but it did some neat stuff too.
We then walked back to the van and headed home.

No comments: