Wednesday, January 11, 2006

~*Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire*~

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire today and it was wicked!! I can't wait till the DVD omes out so I can add that to my collection. I'm actually in the middle of reading the book for the second time and the movie missed a heap of detailed stuff. They didn't even show the Quidditch World Cup game which would have been good to see on screen. The graphics and effects were great too.

Yesterday I bought the 'World Of Harry Potter Collection' PC Game Pack, 3 games in one box. I got HP and the Sorcerer's Stone, HP and the Chamber of Secrets and HP Quidditch World Cup games and a Collection CD. The first game is going quite good, learning how to do some magic spells LOL and how to move Harry around..oh and Fred and George are training me (harry) heheh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

::Zissy:: said...

I loved the movie too Jenn. We have the first book now that we are going to start reading. :)

Hugs, Zissy

smilesnzz said...

I' glad you are going to read the books, you are going to love them..
hugs
Jenn