Monday, July 18, 2005

~*NeoQuest1 Finished*~

Well I finally finished NeoQuest1 and got my Silver Trophy!! It was a mission I tell ya for those that play the game on neopets. I was in the Two Rings Palace at level 48, trying to get to level 50 which is the last level. I died twice in the Palace as I spared using the healing potions too much, but I am glad I did in the end. When I died I was taken back to Neopia City which is in the middle of the game, and I had to make my way back to where I died. While doing this I topped up on more potions. After finally reaching level 50, I was able to head to the last Boss and fight him.
I have 270 Hit Points along with my skills. I got to the last boss who is Jahbal who has 700 Hit Points and begin the fight, it was a tough fight as he kept healing and stunning me for three rounds, I managed to save myself using some healing potions and won the fight!! I was like wahoo..I've won the game and now have my trophy and can stop playing. But when I clicked on the continue button, I found myself facing another Boss called Mastermind, I go what the heck?? so I had to fight him and he had 1000 Hit Points :O I managed to beat him and finally win the game.

I don't think I will attempt the InSaNe mode!

No comments: