Thursday, July 28, 2005

~*Busy Last Two Days*~

Well life in the last two days has been busy. A bit of shopping, getting tubes for psp, making some graphic tags, reading Harry Potter and installing plugins into psp, kinda got crazy here adding loads of them.

A guy from Housing NZ finally came over to check the smoke alarms and other things. I said to him, I've had problems with the smoke alarms going off all week due to the oven being opened, cooking in the kitched etc. All he cared about was that the smoke alarms were 'working' and if he left the place with them not working he would loose his job. He even said, "if someone took the battreys out after I left (which I wouldn't allow) and there was a fire, and you died, then my job would be gone!" He didn't care about what I was trying to point out to him, he kept speaking over the top of me...I really hate that!!! He left saying they all work. I gave up in the end.

Eatting some yummy Cashew nut Chocolate bar hehe

No comments: