Saturday, July 16, 2005

~*Busy Busy Bee*~


Yep went shopping today Picked up my Harry Potter book which was on pre-order. The books are NZ$29.95 for the next two weeks then they will go back to there normal price of NZ$42.95, so if you reading this and in New Zealand, then go get your book now before the offer closes!!

I also bought a new Uniden phone as my phone has had it, so its all set up and on charge. I had a nice lunch out with my Mum and Dad too I had Sirloin Steak, mashed potatos shaped as a pear and some vegs It was yummy.

Well I was playing NeoQuest1 this morning and I died and was brought back to the middle of the game, so I had to make my way back to where I was, will try and finish the game tomorow.

I'm sitting in front of the heater watching Men in Black and listening to the thunder and rain outside. Casey my cat is sleeping on my warm bed

No comments: