Wednesday, July 20, 2005

~*My Eventfull Day*~

Today I was doing my PSP lesson 4 which covered making transparency backgrounds and adding an image to it, graphic size and compression, making thumbnails and using the clone tool. I was making a transparent background image which I did fine but when trying to save it into a gif, my transparent graphic went all white. I tried all different things, making more graphics and trying things on those. I got so frustrated I had to take a break from the computer and cook my dinner. I came back to it after dinner and figured it out after reading over some of the lesson. I found out that after saving a transparent background image as a gif, the background goes black. So when I open the gif in psp again it will have a background image. I uploaded it to my homework site and its transparent..wahoooo*dances around the room*

No comments: