Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Still Here

I haven't blogged in awhile so here I am. I'm still enjoying work which can get really busy at times that I'm doing about 5 things at a time. It can be tiring at times too. I've been doing some training on how to do Usage Data and that's going ok.

I went our for Dinner with Mum and Dad at Bricklane which we like as the food is good. We all had Roast pork that night too hehe but it was so yummy. I had to take half of it home as I couldn't eat it all.

Ben and I went to another Rugby game at Eden Park and it was a good night. It wasn't as cold as I thought it would be, just a very calm night.

Still playing sports, but soon to have a Winter breakup as it getting to cold in gym.

A friend came over and we had a good catch up and some lunch. We talked about missing N. E.W.S (sports) in Australia and wondered how some of the teams were doing.

I got new tires and castors for my TDX as the tread was bald and had no grip left on them. My chair looks all new again haha

Finally I got some free tickets to go to the Bledisloe Cup match at Eden park, it be All Blacks v Wallabies..I can't wait!!!

No comments: