Monday, August 08, 2005

~*My Busy Weekend*~

I very busy weekend for me but enjoyable too. Saturday I went to sports practice, it wasn't too cold this time in the gym. I played hockey and rugby as we had 5 a side this time, sometimes we don't have enough players to play rugby. Rugby was good, I never know the scores at the end of the games. One of the younger players got his foot guard ripped off his chair by another player tackling him. It was a Classic!! The younger boy reacted in a way some of us have not seen him react, it was too funny. But he laughed it off too. We had a new 14 year old boy turn up and he was getting into the hockey. Dad who is the Coach was saying that after awhile of practice, you will get better. After sports Dad and I went and had a nice coffee then went to do my food shopping. I watched Bad Boy's which I totally love!!


Sunday I went to the Food Show at the Expo Centre with my Mum and my brothers wife, it was a very long day.

I got lot's of freebies of different foods and I got to taste different foods and drinks too. One thing I was amazed at actually watching was a Chocolate Fountion of 3 layers of warm chocolate falling down the fountion. We could dip marshmellows into it and the chocolate was very smooth, warm and yummy!!! I bought some Sour snake lollies too as I like sour stuff hehe


No comments: