Saturday, August 13, 2005

~*Me Gliding*~

A couple years back I was asked to go Gliding, something I didn't think would be ever possible for me. Here I was questioning everything, how do I get in, can I fit in the tiny seat lol, who will drive it..not me I hope hehe Well off I went to the Glider field and saw the glider I was going to fly in. I said to myself, there is no way I'm going to get in that!! I was talked into it, so here I am getting hoisted into the glider. Broke the microphone that the pilot uses to contact the ground crew!! He just said he will go by how it is once we are up there.

Up we went and that was wicked feeling being pulled up into the air by a long rope from the ground. The pulling part of the rope was at the other end of the field, and it kinda lauched us in the air like a bullet. Then the glider was broken free and we were gliding. Next minute the pilot handed the controls over to me :shock: so I was flying the glider for a bit. It was an awesome view up there seeing everything below, it was fun too. We came in to land which was fast and short. An awesome experience!!!

Being Hoisted into the Glider


Me in Glider..ready to lift off


Taking off


Landing back down to earth


No comments: