Friday, February 20, 2009

A Pretty Busy Week

This week was pretty busy with lot's of things going on. On Monday, Kate one of the Directors from Attitude TV came out to see me and talk about my life and about the filming they are doing in a fortnight. That went well and it was good to met her before-hand.

I went to work on my usual days which went well, nothing really to report on there which is good.

I had a hair appt on Wednesday morning, had a cut and retouch of color. Housing NZ came over in the afternoon to do another House Inspection which takes 5 minutes if I'm lucky XD. I told her about my front two elements not working and said it's urgent as I use those all the time to cook my dinner. I also said that one of the locks on the doors needs replacing, the guttering needs cleaning and the front of the unit gutter needs fixing as it's not straight.

The electrican came out on Thursday morning before I went to work to measure up the elements as they are replacing it with a flat top one. The door man came out this afternoon to fix the lock, he actually replaced it.

No comments: