Saturday, February 21, 2009

Out Shopping then Dinner

I went shopping with Dad and my Uncle and Auntie at Sylvia Park today. We had a coffee break first, well I had a cup of tea. I had a play with my uncles camera as it has 18 zoom and woah it's good. It was there first time at this mall (they are from England) and they were very impressed. We went from one end to the other browsing some shops as we go.

We had lunch at The Coffee Club and I had a ham and cheese toasted sammy, it was on turkish bread and it was very good. Had some orange and mango

We did some more shopping, went into DickSmith and they got some things then we had a look at the nice big TV's dreaming about what we would like hehe Later we had enough and came back to my place. My auntie did some weeding in my tiny garden then we went accross the road to post a letter. Dad and my uncle fell asleep for awhile then we had a cup of tea.

Later we all left to met the rest of the family at RIverhead resturant for dinner. Dinner was very very yummy. I had rack of lamb with potato mash mixed with peas and a nice sauce. Before that I had a small entrie.

No comments: